This course was temporarily translated with google translate while our translator is working.
The Guardians of the Earth Inkiri immersion program is an opportunity for children and teens from 5 to 15 years old, with lots of fun and creativity, to experience the daily life of meaningful learning at Inkiri School and community life in connection with the nature.
The Inkiri Community and the Inkiri School invite children and adolescents to participate in the program from August 16 to October 12. The program will be a joyful experience of connecting with Mother Earth and the Great Spirit through activities that stimulate the four bodies of being: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
“In short, if what we want is a change of culture, if we want to anchor a new consciousness, create a world where there is respect, love, peace and prosperity, we really have to re-signify this whole path that makes a Child develops. After all, the child learns by example and if we want a love society, we can only give an example of love. “ Sri Prem Baba
In the morning, children and adolescents will be welcomed by the Inkiri School and will participate in the day-to-day life of meaningful learning shared by educators and school children. In the afternoon, we will offer experiences and workshops inspired by the elements of nature and involving art, music, permaculture, deep ecology, circus, surfing and spirituality.
Through play, games, workshops and experiences, each child and teenager will connect with their true essence and with the Whole.
Agreements with the Inkiri Community
- In Inkiri Piracanga it is mandatory to use biodegradable hygiene and cleaning products that respect and conserve the region’s water table. A Plant! Inkiri, one of the Community’s projects, offers several product options that do not contaminate our waters.
- Smoking, drug use and alcohol are not allowed.
- The food at the Centro Inkiri Piracanga is vegetarian, that is, the consumption of any type of meat is not allowed.
- Each participant must bear all of their costs during the program.
- It is not allowed to camp in the region of Piracanga.
- Participants are not allowed to enroll in other courses and retreats that are not in the program, except when the facilitators agree. This agreement aims to protect the development process that will be open with each participant and the facilitator is the one who has the overview of how to conduct this process in a more beneficial way.
- All rules and agreements aim at the well-being of all!
The Inkiri Center
The Inkiri Center is where all program participants will live. The center is on the banks of the Piracanga river, right on the seafront, and is the most beautiful part of the community, where are the hollows, the restaurant, the Acaí do Mar, the Permaculture Center and the accommodations that the participants will receive.
Restaurant – The holistic center’s vegan restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner six days a week and uses the billing system per kilo.
Transportation – the service operates in the stretches from / to Itacaré, Serra Grande and Ilhéus. Values and schedules should be made through the e-mail email@example.com.
Internet – Inkiri Center has wireless network and offers daily, weekly or monthly packages (R $ 5, R $ 20 and R $ 50, respectively).
Courses, therapies and other activities can be hired separately at the reception during free hours.
Includes Inkiri School + Afternoon Activities + Morning Snack
Immersion of 42 days (Tuesday to Saturday) *: R $ 4,300
5 days (Tuesday to Saturday) *: R $ 500
* Does not include other values of meals and accommodation.
You can stay with your family in Inkiri Center accommodation, in a house or in a rented room. For more information and reservations, click the button at the bottom of this page.
Discount of 5% in the value of Immersion for confirmed registrations until June 16.
The amount can be paid in installments via bank deposit, but must be paid in full before arrival in Inkiri Piracanga.
*** In the case of withdrawal after the start of the program, there will be no refunds, as their registration implies the reservation of a vacancy.